See Las Vegas Review Journal article featuring Bridgeopolis Chess
See Info and Registration for the Warm-Up for the Nevada State Scholastic
See Info and Registration for the 2024 Nevada State Scholastic Championship
See Info and Registration for the 2024 Nevada State Girls Scholastic Championship
See Info and Registration for the 2024 National Open and Associated Youth Events
See Info and Registration for the 2024 Nevada State Seniors Championship
Bridgeopolis Chess will join with Nevada Chess, Nevada’s official USCF State Affiliate, to host a rated State Scholastic warm-up tournament on February 25 @ 1:00pm at Bridgeopolis. Four rounds of G20+10. It’s a perfect introduction for unrated players and others wanting to practice before the State Championship on March 2.
Bridgeopolis Chess is looking for a new home
Our three-year lease at our current Club space expires in May and, due to various factors, we’ve chosen to not renew. Instead, we’d like to find a new home with these considerations
- Approximately 1500 square feet.
- Suitable for Chess tournaments and classes with players able to sit comfortably for hours in a very quiet environment with suitable lighting
- At least one additional room to serve as a break room which will house common appliances such as a microwave oven and small refrigerator
- Accessible parking for a minimum of 25 cars.
- Accessible 24x7x365 but tournaments are scheduled primarily on nights and weekends
- Safe area for our players and their families
- West of I-15
- One large room for all players
- Multiple restrooms
- Kid-safe area for young players to gather with each other and their parents between and after their games, including the ability to run.
- Lockable closet
- Southwest or central section of Las Vegas
- Ability to have our business name listed with other businesses in the mall or building visible to the public from the street.
Office space, warehouse space, or retail space can be considered.
Shared space can be considered with suitable tenants. We have some flexibility with scheduling
Upon finding a suitable space, we will change our name to the Southern Nevada Chess Club.
Please contact Marvin at firstname.lastname@example.org